Call now for professional help

Specialist Not for Profit CCJ Removal Advice Bureau Service

Get the keys to a brighter future

CCJ Cancellation Service

If you have paid your CCJ within the 30 days permitted time period you can ask the Court to issue a “Certificate of Cancellation” this can be obtained by sending sufficient evidence of the payment within 30 days to the court.

This needs to be sent along with a fee of £15.00 payable to HMCTS. This is a straightforward process, but we can do this for you if you do not have the time.

Call us today to discuss your case and establish if you can ask the court to cancel your CCJ.

Call now for professional help on 0207 889 7889

Remove Your County Court Judgment Today

Complete this Form to get your FREE Case Assessment

N244 Application Form

Please complete this form to download the Free N244 Application Form BUT we strongly advise you to call us so we can assess your case and ensure you have the legal grounds to ask the court to remove the judgment from your name.