Call now for professional help

Specialist Not for Profit CCJ Removal Advice Bureau Service

Get the keys to a brighter future

Court Hearing Representation Service

We are Licensed by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and as such we can arrange Court Representation  via a Regulated third party Advocacy provider, a Barrister’s Chambers or a Barrister Directly. Any of the providers of court representation are either SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority) Regulated or members of the Bar and can attend court with full rights of audience.

We can arrange representatives for any County Court in England & Wales.

Call us today to discuss your case.

Call now for professional help on

Remove Your County Court Judgment Today

Complete this Form to get your FREE Case Assessment

N244 Application Form

Please complete this form to download the Free N244 Application Form BUT we strongly advise you to call us so we can assess your case and ensure you have the legal grounds to ask the court to remove the judgment from your name.